Reos Partners, the social impact company bringing transformational change to complex societal issues, announces that its Europe office has earned B Corp Certification.
Reos Partners Europe recently achieved B Corp Certification, a designation awarded to companies that meet high standards of verified performance, accountability, and transparency on various factors. To achieve certification, a company must demonstrate high social and environmental performance, make a legal commitment by changing their corporate governance structure to be accountable to all stakeholders, and exhibit transparency.
Europe joins the Brazil and North America offices who are already part of this international movement of 4,500 purpose-led businesses that meet B Corp’s high standards of social and environmental responsibility and transparency.
We’re delighted to have received the certification from B Corp. This reflects Reos Partners’ commitment to being a socially responsible and impact-led company. We’re proud to join a community of like-minded businesses who share our belief that our work’s purpose is to benefit all people, communities, and the planet.Josephine Pallandt of Reos Partners Europe
“Our certification and high score confirms that, as pioneers in system transformation, we’re creating a positive and sustainable impact and encourages us to continue to enquire and do better on our purpose-driven journey. We’ll continue to learn and engage with the B Corp community to amplify the cause of making business a force for good,” Josephine added.
Key facts about our Europe office’s certification:
- Reos Partners Europe scored 108.5 points out of 200 on the B Impact Assessment – a digital tool that can help measure, manage, and improve positive impact performance A minimum of 80 points is required to achieve B Corp status.
- To certify as a B Corp, businesses must meet high standards across five areas, governance, workers, community, environment and customers. View Reos Partners Europe scores.
- The Europe office joins 4,500 companies spanning over 150 industries and 70 countries with its B Corp certification.
- Certified B Corps are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions on all stakeholders. To meet this requirement, Reos Partners Europe has updated its Articles of Association (Corporate Articles).
- B Corp certification covers Reos Partners’ Europe business, meaning all Reos operations working across the EMEA region.