Rebecca pays particular attention to power and the dynamics of change.
Rebecca Freeth is a dialogue facilitator, organizational development practitioner, and writer. She specializes in designing and facilitating multi-stakeholder dialogues, scenarios exercises, and Social Labs on issues that matter to South Africans.
Rebecca teaches systems thinking, scenarios planning, and facilitation skills in South Africa and globally.
Facilitation, writing, dialogue, organizational development, nature retreats
- In South Africa, Transforming the Future of Food
- Seeing the South African Food System through the Lens of Power
- SAFL Learning Journeys: Their Own Words, from Their Own Fields: Small-Scale Farming in South Africa
- Power, Love and Justice: An Interview with Rebecca Freeth
- Power, Love and Justice
- Scenarios of Rural South Africa: An Exercise Convened by an International Philanthropic Organisation