Ravenna supports groups to learn about and create transformative systems change.
Ravenna Nuaimy-Barker has extensive experience working with groups to develop and implement solutions to social and environmental challenges. Ravenna brings a rigorous curiosity about how to transform systems in order to create a better future for people and planet. She supports groups to create questions and processes that identify opportunities for impact and that lead to continuous learning and improvement. In addition to her focus on strategy, evaluation and learning, Ravenna also brings her background in process facilitation, research and project management to support transformation processes. Prior to joining Reos Ravenna supported transformative multi-stakeholder initiatives to transform food systems in Canada and to transform financial and economic systems.
Action Learning, evaluation, multi-stakeholder processes
- Sustainable Development Goals Lab
- Scenarios for Roma Inclusion in Bulgaria
- Global Fund Governance Culture Initiative
- COVID Futures Framework
- Ecosystem event: The Future of Resilience and Social Cohesion in an Age of Misinformation
- Join the conversation: Findings Release Event; COVID-19 and Ocean Sustainability
- Ten lessons in distributed collaboration
- Stretch Collaboration: A course offered online
26-29 May 2020
- Reos Partners Courses in 2020