Integrating her commitment to sustainability with a deep understanding of human systems, Christel convenes, designs, and facilitates large-scale change processes.
Christel Scholten is a consultant, educator, and coach. In addition to teaching courses on Social Labs, Transformative Scenarios, and systems thinking, she is currently leading a scenarios process on the future of public education in Brazil. Christel previously held positions in several organizations in which she integrated sustainable development into strategy, governance, policies, processes, and educational programmes. In this role, she also designed and delivered educational programmes on sustainability.
As a change agent for sustainability, Christel is passionate about the power of nature to teach and liberate people, individually and collectively. She has completed Sacred Passage and Guide Training programmes with John Milton and enjoys guiding individuals and groups in nature.
Sustainable development, facilitation, education, leadership, nature, business
- Brazil Education Scenarios
- Scenarios on the future of public education in Brazil
- Business Reference Group for Sustainability (GRES)
- C&A Institute Networks and Alliances Program
- Triodos Leadership Program Learning Journey in Brazil
- EcoSocial Organisational Development Program