Integrating her commitment to sustainability, Christel convenes, designs, and facilitates large-scale systems change processes.
Christel Scholten designs and facilitates multi-stakeholder processes in stuck social systems. Recent projects include systems change work in the garment industry and a scenarios process on the future of public education in Brazil. She teaches courses on social labs, transformative scenario planning and systems thinking. Christel previously held positions in several organizations in which she integrated sustainable development into strategy, governance, policies, processes, and educational programmes. In this role, she also designed and delivered educational programmes on sustainability.
As a change agent for sustainability, Christel is passionate about the power of nature to teach and liberate people, individually and collectively. She has completed Sacred Passage and Guide Training programmes with John Milton and enjoys guiding individuals and groups in nature.
Sustainable development, facilitation, education, leadership, nature, business
- Brazil Education Scenarios
- Scenarios on the future of public education in Brazil
- Business Reference Group for Sustainability (GRES)
- C&A Institute Networks and Alliances Program
- Triodos Leadership Program Learning Journey in Brazil
- EcoSocial Organisational Development Program