Ian helps people use their inherent ability to create as a leverage point for change.
Ian Prinsloo is a facilitator whose work develops the relational quality of groups as a platform for developing innovative solutions to challenges. For the past six years, he has been on the Leadership Development faculty at the Banff Centre in Canada (now the Peter Lougheed Leadership Institute), designing programmes and facilitating custom work for a wide variety of clients. There, he helps build the capacity of leaders to initiate collaborative processes that reframe change as an act of creation.
Ian also ran his own consultancy, working with a wide range of clients across the corporate and nonprofit sectors. He is a regular lecturer with the Kaospilots in Denmark, where he instructs in the Creative Process and the Art and Craft of being a Kaospilot.
Process of creation, facilitation, relational dynamics
- Collaborative Healthcare Using Patient-Generated Data
- Project Blue Thumb
- Alt/Now: Economic Inequality with the Banff Centre
- Rocky Mountain Institute Capacity-Building Project
- Relationship as the Medium for Creating Change
- The Art and Craft of Facilitating System Change: Setting the Stage
- Rehearsing for a Change
- Moving Beyond What Is Currently Possible: Creativity, Risk Taking, and a Sense of “Promisingness”
- Putting Ourselves Up for Revision: The Art of Multi-Sector System Change