Elizabeth is committed to capacity development as part of creating impact and is known for creating high-trust partnerships with clients.
A facilitator and strategist, Elizabeth Pinnington has almost 20 years of experience working on multi-actor initiatives. At Reos Partners, Elizabeth leads scenario and social transformation processes for multi-sector collaboratives, government institutions, NGOs, and private sector clients. Prior to joining Reos Partners, Elizabeth taught at three Canadian universities and consulted to the Canadian Ministry of Global Affairs.
Elizabeth specializes in work on highly complex issues, including envisioning peaceful futures in Colombia; increasing equity, security, and rule of law in Mexico; and transforming energy futures in the United States. She brings a multi-disciplinary approach to design and delivery, which draws on her work in over 15 countries in four languages—English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Peace and security, social transformation, scenario processes
- Being in Love at Work: Self-Care as a Prerequisite for Connecting and Disagreeing at the Same Time
- What If No Participants Were “Difficult”? Being Transparent About My Role As Facilitator
- Distinguishing Ego In Order To Work From Connection
- Citizens of Bogotá Use Transformative Scenarios to Shape New Futures
- Accelerating Innovation in the U.S. Electricity Sector