Elizabeth supports actors from all parts of the system to move forward together on their most pressing issues.
A facilitator and strategist, Elizabeth Pinnington has 15 years of experience working on complex multi-actor initiatives. Prior to joining Reos Partners, she researched and taught participatory democracy at three Canadian universities. Elizabeth also helped open one of the first co-working, living lab spaces in Canada (10carden.ca). Her work is featured in journals and books published in the United States, the United Kingdom, India, and Brazil.
Concurrent with her research, Elizabeth ran her own consultancy, where she built tri-sector capacity—business, government, and civil society—to work to effect systems change. She has worked in 15 countries and four languages—English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese—supporting actors from multiple institutions to collaborate on change initiatives.
Complex process facilitation, design, research, strategy
- Being in Love at Work: Self-Care as a Prerequisite for Connecting and Disagreeing at the Same Time
- What If No Participants Were “Difficult”? Being Transparent About My Role As Facilitator
- Distinguishing Ego In Order To Work From Connection
- Citizens of Bogotá Use Transformative Scenarios to Shape New Futures
- Accelerating Innovation in the U.S. Electricity Sector